12 Feb Do you have a hard to place renewal or new business opportunity?
Do you have a new or renwal business opportunity that’s hard to place?
Synergy Comp is here to help. Send us a submission and we can turn it around in a matter of days!
Synergy was founded on the principle that workers’ compensation should be much more than a burdensome expense that bruises bottom lines. Synergy believes, and experience has taught, that it can be a catalyst for positive change.
Commitment to the Synergy Model produces safer work environments, fewer injuries, greater productivity, increased profits, and real return on dollars “invested” in Synergy’s innovative workers’ compensation solutions. While these results are impressive, they’re not unusual for Synergy Comp.
Does your risk fit the Synergy Model?
For companies in Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania that are facing challenges with Workers’ Compensation and believe in transitional return-to-work plans, Synergy Comp is the ultimate partner in Underwriting and Risk Analysis, Loss Prevention, Claims Management, and creating a culture of accountability.
Among all insurance companies that write policies with $100,000 minimum in annual workers’ compensation premium, Synergy Comp is the only one that is hands-on, provides tools to create a safer work environment, and, on average, lowers claim costs by 62% after four years.
We are looking to partner with employers who are serious about improving their workers’ compensation results and willing to commit to creating a safer work environment and implementing a transitional return-to-work program.
We have a simple and efficient submission process:
- 5 years currently valued loss runs
- Payroll by class code, by state, for the last 5 years
- Acord 125-signed by insured and broker
- Acord 130-signed by insured and broker
- Financial statements
- Experience modification worksheet
- Fleet schedule (if applicable)
Synergy partners with companies with an experience modification factor of 1.0 or higher seeking to improve their safety culture, which drives down their overall costs. The higher the premium and mod, the more compelling the Synergy message becomes for the prospect.
Large premium opportunities will benefit from the process and may warrant a look even if the mod is under 1.0.
- Premium size of $100,000 must have a mod is under 1.0
- Premium size of $150,000 – $250,000 can have a mod of 1.0 or higher
- Premium size of $250,000+ can be looked at if the mod dips below the 1.0 threshold
You can also view our appetite in each state:
- Preferred Class of Business Maryland
- Preferred Class of Business Michigan
- Preferred Class of Business New Jersey
- Preferred Class of Business Pennsylvania
If you have a hard to place renewal or new business opportunity and you’re interested in partnering with Synergy Comp, contact us today. We are happy to review any risks that may be a fit.
Get in touch!
Erica DeCarmen, Production Underwriter
Western PA, MD, MI
(724) 977-3687 email@example.com
Brian Gossner, Production Underwriter Eastern PA
Eastern PA, NJ
(215) 510-2229 firstname.lastname@example.org